Best 30 Veterinarians In Detroit Mi With Reviews
Veterinarians in Detroit, MI 1. Rosedale Veterinary Housecalls. My dog was dying and he would not answer my calls. 2. Rakestraw Animal Hospital. Very happy with my new vet! 3. Westcott Veterinary Care Center. Sasha has the best Dr. 4. Harvey Animal Hospital. 5. Patterson Dog And www.yellowpages.com
Questions Related To Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital
- Where is Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s location?
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s location at: 15018 Livernois, Detroit, MI 48238, USA
- What is Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s website?
You can find all information about Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital at their website at
- What are Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s opening hours?
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital is open most days of the week, specifically as follows:
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMFriday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PMSunday: Closed
- What is Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s location type?
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital works in veterinary_care
- What is Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s rating?
The rating that Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital received from customers is 4.5
- Where are the coordinates of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
- Where is Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s location on Google maps?
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital’s location on Google maps is
Welcome To Hurley Dog And Cat Hospitalyour Veterinarian In Detroit Mi Call Us At 863
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at 863-5350!
Sometimes it’s tough to know where to turn when your dog or cat is not feeling well. That’s why we created Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital, the one and only pet clinic you’ll ever need, established and providing service to the community since 1962. We are a full-service clinic where your pet can get everything from nail trimmings to most soft tissue surgeries, all in one friendly place.
If you live in Detroit or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets look no further. Dr. Kudur Murali and Dr. Kala Ravi are licensed MI veterinarians, treating all types of pets. Your pets health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Both Dr. Kudur Murali and Dr. Kala Ravi have years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our Detroit veterinarian.
At Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Kudur Murali
Also Check: Homeopathic Remedies For Hyperthyroidism In Cats
Best Online Vet For Second Opinions: Askvet
Offering 24/7 live chat access to experienced and US-licensed veterinarians, AskVet is the ideal veterinary telemedicine app for second opinions. The team believes that your pets health should not start and end with a single vet visit.
- Type of availability: 24/7 vet chat
- Price: $29.99 per month
- Home lab tests, discounts on OTC meds, food, and supply
- Mandatory wellness plan
- Does not offer services for non-members
What customers are saying: Pet owners report that AskVet offers comprehensive and compassionate care. They like the fact that the app covers a wide range of topics and several pet species. Customers are also satisfied with the $1,000 emergency resources and additional perks that come with regular subscriptions, such as home laboratory tests and discounts on over-the-counter meds, pet food, and supplies.
How We Selected The Best Online Veterinary Services
Choosing the best telehealth veterinary service can be a tricky job. There are many different online vets, and they all offer various services under different conditions. We have consulted with pet owners, veterinarians, and the American Veterinary Medical Association to make the final list.
Here are some of the criteria we considered while compiling the list of best online veterinary services:
- Availability. The need for online vets is greatest when primary veterinarians are unavailable . That is why all services on our list offer 24/7/356 access to veterinarians and other pet care professionals.
- Services. The second thing we considered was the scope of services each provider offers. The goal is to have all of your pets health needs addressed in one place .
- Communication methods. When it comes to providing pet care, the communication between the client and veterinarian is critical. The higher the quality of the contact, the higher the quality of the service. With this in mind, the services on our list offer various practical communication methods.
Read Also: The Cat Clinic Cathedral City
Save On Veterinary Costs In Detroit And Enjoy Peace Of Mind With Pet Insurance
With the right pet insurance, you can get reimbursed up to 90% on unexpected vet costs at Hurley Dog & Cat Hospital like accidents and illnesses.
How do you know which pet insurance is best? Pawlicy Advisors free marketplace will help you compare personalized quotes from top providers side-by-side.
Can I Talk To A Vet Online For Free
Yes, some online telehealth services offer free consultations with vets and other pet care professionals. However, most providers limit these services to one free conversation per month. If interested in long-term access to veterinary care and expert advice, we recommend investing in a subscription plan.
You May Like: How To Treat An Abscess On A Cat
Frequently Asked Questionsabout Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital
- What’s the official address of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
This establishment is situated at the following address: United States, Detroit, MI 48238, 15018 Livernois.
- Can I get in contact with Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
You can call +1 863-53-50 during business hours.
- What is the working schedule of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital is open for business at the following schedule: Mon-Fri: 8AM – 5PM Sat: 8AM – 3PM.
- What is the customer rating of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital on Nicelocal.com?
On average, this place is rated 4.4 out of 5.You can visit the Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital reviews section to read other people’s opinions about this place and to leave your own review!
- Is there a list of prices for goods and services provided by Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital on Nicelocal.com?
Yes! You can find it on the Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital prices section.
- Can you trust the information on this listing?
Nicelocal is doing its best to post reliable data about businesses in its catalog.If you’ve found an error or if you are an official representative of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital, please let us know by using the feedback form.
Reviews About Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital
- Kenneth W.June 4, 2021, 5:31 amCommentDr.Ravi is very kind and friendly with my new furry baby.Being first time pet owner she took her time to explain and provide hand out on small breed puppy care.I will never go anywhere with my puppy and totally understand the wait time and limiting number of walk-in each day.Hurley dog and cat clinic is all about QUALITY CARE AND NOT QUANTITY.0
- AB C.June 2, 2021, 5:23 pmCommentTook the day off to take my cat to the vet to be told at 10am they’re full and she can’t be first appointment tomorrow. Worth paying extra to use a vet capable of caring for more than 6 pets a day.0
- Company’s official replyJune 3, 2021, 1:30 amWe are sorry you could not be seen on the day you arrived at our clinic. We are a walk-in clinic, which means we serve our clients on a first-come, first-serve basis each day. Once our spots for the day are filled to capacity, we cannot accept any more patients. This may be earlier some days, as it all depends on the amount of clients who sign up. We suggest you come in earlier to have a better chance to gain a spot within the day.0
You May Like: Have A Heart Trap For Cats
Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital Is Your Trusted Vets In Detroit Mi
Finding an excellent veterinarian in Detroit MI, who is there from the beginning to the end of your pets life and also all things in between is becoming very challenging.
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital Detroit MI ensures your family pet receives circle of life treatment by recognizing the value of both the psychological and physical well-being of your family pet and also customising treatments to best suit your pet dogs demands.
Veterinary ConsultationsPet Dentistry Cat and Dog Teeth CleaningDesexing Spaying and NeuteringDiagnostic Imaging or X-Ray for Dogs, Cats other PetsDiagnostic LaboratoryExotic Pet VetsPet HospitalisationVet House CallsMicrochipping of Dogs and CatsPet NutritionAnimal OphthalmologistVeterinary SurgeryPet Vaccinations for DogsPet Vaccinations for CatsPet Vaccinations for RabbitsPet Wellness Examinations
Typical pet health conditions that your local vets at the pet wellness clinic in Detroit MI will be on the lookout for are:
Best Online Vet For Prescriptions: Hello Ralphie
As an app-based platform for veterinary telehealth, Hello Ralphie offers a unique and extensive online prescription service. Hello Ralphie brings together the convenience of an online pharmacy and the affordability of video chat consultations.
- Type of availability: 24/7 virtual consultations
- Price: $55 prescription appointment and $35 advice appointments
- Subscription type: No
- Pet parent reviewed and approved
- Detailed fine print for prescription appointments
- Issuing prescriptions is not allowed in all states
- Expensive telemedicine services
What customers are saying: Over 6,000 satisfied pet owners describe the Hello Ralphie telehealth services as helpful and the overall online vet experience as excellent. The customers are also satisfied that the service offers filling prescriptions, thus eliminating the need to visit the primary veterinarian for medication refills.
Also Check: Cat Wine Bottle World Market
Best Online Vet Subscription Plan: Whiskerdocs
WhiskerDocs offers a convenient monthly subscription, thus enabling virtual appointments at any time. whiskerDocs is the perfect option for pet owners searching for supplemental care from licensed vets and vet techs.
- Type of availability: 24/7 chat, phone calls, video calls, and text messaging
- Price: $16.99 per month or $129.99 per year
- Subscription type: Monthly and yearly
- On-demand consults: $39.99 for calls/live chats or $4.99 for emails
- Emergency fund: No
- Does not have an emergency fund
- Does not recommend nearby veterinary professionals
What customers are saying: whiskerDocs provides reliable pet care, which results in a loyal customer base. The pet owners are happy with the competitively priced monthly and yearly subscription plans and possible discounts for multiple pets. They also like the variety of communication methods and polite and knowledgeable staff .
About Requesting Your Pets Records
With Great Pet, you can get the most up-to-date copy of your pets medical records from Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital in just a few simple steps! Your pets medical records are often required when booking local pet services like grooming, daycare, and training. They can also be used when traveling, staying in hotels, and more.
Recommended Reading: How To Remove Cat Dander From Home
About Hurley Dog & Cat Hospital
Hurley Dog & Cat Hospital, located in Detroit, MI, is a medical facility for animals that offers comprehensive animal medical care services for pets including dogs, cats, and other household pets. The Animal Hospital’s services include wellness and routine examinations, diagnostic testing and treatment, and both in-patient and out-patient treatment.
You may contact Animal Hospitals for questions about:
- Wayne County veterinarians
- Detroit Emergency Animal Hospitals and clinics
- Veterinary medicine and care
- Pet boarding and kennels in Wayne County, MI
- Preventative pet health care
What Does An Emergency Vet Visit In Detroit Cost
The cost of an emergency vet in Detroit will depend on the type of treatment your pet needs. For example, an overnight stay at an animal hospital can really run up your bill.
The average treatment on minor emergency care can be between $1,000 $3,000 per visit. If you have a dog that blew out its knee, the cost of surgery alone can run as high as $5,000.
A blocked cat can be between $3,000 $7,000 for surgery and after care.
The cost of your vet visit will depend on the reason for your visit and the length of that visit. If you have a dog for example that was hit by a car, your emergency veterinarian will most likely have them stay a few days and nights to be monitored. The constant care to save their life is what causes the price to increase.
For more severe problems, additional specialist may be needed or called in from other emergency vets near Detroit.
Diagnostics, x-rays, IV fluids, medications and monitoring equipment, all add to the cost of caring for your pet while they are at an animal hospital.
Some pet insurance will cover the cost of an emergency vet visit, but for those without pet insurance there are other payment options available.
You will want to speak to your vet about what options you have, because most will require full payment before you are able to leave.
Recommended Reading: Cosequin Joint Health Supplement For Cats
The Best 7 Veterinarians In Detroit Mi
We have extracted the best result for you by using lots of research on internet and listed some best businesses on our web portal, If you want to list your business on our business directory then send your business details at . Well manually review all the details if it passes our review process well list your business and notify you the same.
Dont Miss: Cats Paw Swollen
Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital
- Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital
Full veterinary clinic with over 40 yrs of experience. We provide emergency and non-emergency services. Our hopsital is equipped with technologically advanced X-ray, and surgical equipment.
Dr. Murali is licensed by the state of Michigan and posseses both a DVM and a PhD. We strive to provide the best patient care.
Operating as usual
#ICYMI Hurley Dog & Cat Hospital was on the news! Heres our clip on Channel 7 news that features info about the current impact on veterinary appointments as well as info on fleas and other diseases that we commonly see!Check us out!
Veterinary clinics and hospitals across metro Detroit are slammed with a huge influx of patients.
Veterinary clinics and hospitals across metro Detroit are slammed with a huge influx of patients.
I would like to thank the Doctors and Staff at Hurley, for the excellent care they provided for my beloved Niles Kingston. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge a well loved member of our family, that we will never forget. He was a good boy!Thanks again to Hurley, for all your care and compassion, until the very end.
My Twins Duke an Dutchess. Ear Cropping done by the best Doctors in Detroit. Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital
You May Like: Why Does My Kitten Shake When Sleeping
Read Also: Best Diet For Cats With Kidney Problems
About Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital is located at 15018 Livernois, Detroit, MI 48238, USA with latitude 42.4007401 and longitude -83.139792. Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital works in the veterinary_care industrywith a customer rating of 4.5.Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital is open most days of the week, specifically as follows:
You can find more information about Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital on their websiteor you can contact us at phone numberso they can best serve you. Take a look at some of the customer reviews about their experience with Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital
Overview Of Hurley Dog And Cat Hospital Detroit Mi
You’re looking at a place Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital located in Detroit, MI. No one has rated this place yet. Be the first to do this. Unfortunately this place is closed today. We invite you on Wednesday from 8 AM to 5 PM. You can check the opening hours on other days below. If you have visited this place, please share your impressions with other users of our portal. Leave a comment now.
Also Check: Kitten Food Vs All Life Stages
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Where is Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital is located at: 15018 Livernois Ave, Detroit, MI 48238, USA.
- What is the phone number of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
You can try to dialing this number: +1 313-863-5350 or find more information on their website: www.hurleydogandcathospital.com
- What is the opening hours of Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
Monday: 8:00 AM 4:30 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM 4:30 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM 4:30 PMThursday: 8:00 AM 4:30 PMFriday: 8:00 AM 4:30 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM 2:30 PMSunday: Closed
- Where are the coordinates of the Hurley Dog and Cat Hospital?
Dont Miss: How Many Calories For A Cat
Our Final Thoughts On The Best Online Vet Services
More often than not, visiting a veterinary clinic is a costly experience. Online vet services however provide professional answers and solutions for much lower prices and from the comfort of your home.
Instead of letting Google diagnose your pet, we recommend looking into one of the above-described telehealth veterinary services and choosing a provider. That way, you will have access to veterinarians at all times and wherever you are.
Also Check: How Many Calories Cat Eat Per Day
Best Overall Online Vet: Firstvet
Envisioned to support pet parents of different pet species, FirstVet understands the importance of having veterinary expert advice right when you need it. Each vet within the service has years of experience and will help owners make the best informed decisions.
- Type of availability: 24/7 vet consults and visits
- Price: $35 per consult, $90 for unlimited vet visits
- Subscription type: 6 months, annual plans
- On-demand consults: No appointments necessary
- Emergency fund: No
- Single consults without registration fees
- Fills in prescriptions
- Discounts on long-term subscription plans
- Features a free educational blog for pet parents
- No emergency funds
- Does not cover pre-existing conditions
What customers are saying: FirstVet customers say the app is helpful and user-friendly. One online consultation can save hours of search through online veterinary resources and costly trips to the emergency room. Plus, the pet owners are ecstatic about the quick average response time and the overall service. Not to mention the experience of the veterinary professional behind the virtual consults.