Synergylabs Dental Fresh Water Additive Original Formula For Dogs 32 Oz
- Adding Dental Fresh to your dog’s water bowl daily equates to brushing their teeth every time they drink water.
- This self-regulating formula attacks bacteria in the mouth and in the water bowl, thus eliminating “slime” left behind in the bottom of the bowl.
- Dental Fresh has no taste or odor, so it does not disrupt your pet’s drinking habits.
- Safe and beneficial for every-day use for both dogs and cats, too!
- Pets should be given Dental Fresh every day to promote proper oral health and hygiene.
Synergylabs Dental Fresh For Cats
The worlds first toothbrush in a bottle. Eliminates plaque, tartar and odor causing organisms. Oral health and hygiene are as important for your pet as they are for you. Because pets dont brush their teeth, they need regular dental cleanings from their veterinarian. Between visits, pets should be given Dental Fresh every day. This product is a confirmed winner. Its proven to help clean and whiten teeth, protect gums, and improve oral health. Every dog and cat in America should have Dental Fresh in its water bowl every day. Were learning that for pets, just like humans, good oral hygiene has a huge impact on overall health and longevity. Thats why daily use is so important and beneficial.
Water, Stabilized Chloride Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tuna Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben, FD& C Yellow #5, FD& C Red #40.
Directions for Use:
Daily use is recommended. Add 1 teaspoon of Dental Fresh to 8 ounces of drinking water. Daily USge results in fresher smelling breath and healthier looking teeth and gums. Safe and effective for dogs.
% Off: Synergy Labs Dental Fresh Original Water Additive 16oz
- Delivered in 3 days
- Earn 20 loyalty points
- If you own a dog or a cat, chances are at some point you have wondered what they could have possibly eaten to have breath that smells that bad. Keeping your pets mouth clean is very important. If you do not provide your pet with the proper dental care, not only can they develop bad breath, but they can also have plaque buildup, which can lead to further medical issues.
Use Daily for Fresh Breath and Healthier Teeth
Read Also: What Do You Need For A Kitten
Host: Its Not Something They Fight When Youre Trying To Apply It
Richard: The original Dental Fresh that you add to the water, they dont even know its there. So theres nothing to fight about. The gel, the toothpaste, tooth gel, it really depends on the pet. Have they been raised since they were a puppy having a toothbrush in their mouth or not? If they have, its no problem at all, it tastes great. Some of them dont like having their teeth brushed. You need to teach them how to accept it. Its for cats and dogs. We even have people that use it on their equines and believe it or not we have a Sheikh in Dubai that uses it on his camels! I kid you not.
Surprising Facts About Synergylabs Dental Fresh For Dogs And Cats
29 Jun. 2017
At SynergyLabs, we make everything we sell. By doing this, we control the quality of the ingredients from the minute the raw materials reach our doorstep, until theyre used to produce a product. To us its really all about the quality.
Recently our CEO Richard D Ticktin participated in an interview with the Pet Radio Show, an online magazine about dogs, cats, all pets, pet health and welfare.
The complete interview can be heard below.
Richard talked about SynergyLabs Dental Fresh, so weve transcribed that portion of the interview:
You May Like: Why Does My Cat Rub Her Gums On Me
Synergylabs Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar For Dogs And Cats
New formula reduces plaque and tartar build-up around the teeth and gums. Protects against the advancement of moderate to severe periodontal issues when used as part of a daily oral health care regimen. When used as part of a daily regimen, protects against gingivitis and periodontal disease. Keeps breath fresh as it kills the bacteria that cause foul breath odor. Reduces the frequency of professional cleanings, making them quicker and easier when necessary.
Ingredients:Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben, FD& C Yellow #5, FD& C Yellow #6.
Directions for Use:Use daily for maximum effectiveness. Add one teaspoon of Dental Fresh® for every 8 oz. of water in water bowl, or follow your veterinarians directions.
The packaging, size, measurements, and overall final, saleable condition of this product is subject to change by the manufacturer and/or supplier without prior notice to retailers or end consumers. As such, descriptions and details listed on aPetMart.com are only meant to be representations and estimates. At the point of sale to the end customer, the original integrity of the purchased product shall remain the same. Any doubts pertaining to the product should be clarified prior to making the purchase by liaising with our customer support team.
Host: Thats True Yes Kinda Slimy
Richard: A slime layer growing in there. So that slime layer is actually the same bacteria that are living in their mouth and thats actually how the bacteria got into the water bowl was from their tongue.
Richard: When you use Dental Fresh one of the most rewarding parts to me of using the product is that you can tell its working because when you go to clean out the water bowl there is no slime in the bottom at all. None. So were actually killing the bacteria in the water bowl and in the mouth that allow the biofilm to form and that biofilm is where the plaque and tartar begin. And thats the original Dental Fresh. We now have Dental Fresh Gel and Dental Fresh Spray. The gel is completely different. It has 7 different enzymes that have been clinically proven to help remove plaque and tartar and its about 95% natural ingredients.
Don’t Miss: What Can Trigger A Seizure In A Cat
Synergylabs Dental Fresh Original Formula For Dogs And Cats 17 Fl Oz
- Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed. Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel. – Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Improves oral health. – Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime in the water bowl.
- Eliminates plaque & tartar. Safely helps fight periodontal disease without brushing and no adverse effects on periodontal tissues. – Safe for cats, too!
Host: So Do You Use A Brush With It To Apply It To The Dogs Teeth
Richard: You absolutely can. We have a few different kits. Dental Fresh Gel you can buy it with this really beautiful a 3 headed toothbrush. So you can either buy a tube of gel with the toothbrush. We also offer tips and heads, I dont know if youve seen them, theyre little fingertip toothbrushes. Its like a thimble that you put over your finger and it has little bristles on it and particularly good for small dogs, but I use them on large dogs as well. So its a fingertip toothbrush. With my own dog Captain, I just take some of the gel and put it on my finger and rub it into his gums and teeth. He loves the flavor of it, theres a peanut butter flavor to it. He never ever has bad breath and my little guy just turned a year old about a week and a half ago and his teeth are absolutely 100% perfect.
Also Check: Raw Cat Food Recipes Without Grinder